ブログはじめました
ブログはじめました
わたしです。Slackさんです。
某知り合いに触発されたので、ブログを始めることにしました。
ブログサービスは色々ありますが、とりあえずはBloggerを採用。これはよく参考資料を集めているサイトであるところのFolkcostume & EmbroideryがBloggerだからです。
書きたいこと?
正直あんま思いつきませんが、当面は遊んでいるゲームの話とか書くと思います。主にEDFの縛りプレイあたり?
配信用TwitterアカウントでEDFの攻略の話を書いていたりするのですが、やっぱ1か所にまとまっていないと不便なんですよね。攻略Wikiに書くにも限界があるし。
あとはVroid周りの話が読みたいと言われたのでその辺も書く予定。
欧米のリスナーさんがまあまあ多いので、投稿は可能な範囲で日英併記していくと思います。書く文章量が倍以上になるので面倒ですが、機械翻訳が嫌いなので英語含め自分で書きます。
よろしくおねがいします。
English
About this Blog
Hello, Pozdrav, Konnnitiwa. It's me, Slack-san's blog is here!
So... I saw my friend was writing a blog on stream, and I got seriously tempted to, so this blog is made.
There're various blog services around on the internet, and this time I picked Blogger, as one of the website, namely Folkcostume & Embroidery, which I often see for getting referernces for the costumes I'm making, is using Blogger.
What will you see here?
To be honest, I haven't yet come up with what to write. Maybe I will be writing about games I'm currently/formerly playing for the time being, probably. Perhaps most of them will be about Earth Defense Force franchise. Will also be Minecraft or smth.
I often write about strategies for missions in EDF on my Twitter account for streaming, though it's very disorganized, hence those will be on this blog so that I can see later.
I was also told to write about Vroid Studio - the software I'm using for making my vtuber model - so maybe articles related to it will also be here. Maybe.
Since I have many viewers from the West, I will post both in Japanese & English if possible. I don't like machine translation, thus I will write both myself. I apologize in advance for possible mistranslations.
Yorosiku onegaisimasu :)
コメント
コメントを投稿