気に入っているEDF関係ハイライトまとめ

【随時更新予定】お気に入りハイライト集 - My favorite twitch highlights【2025-12-20】

1. M113 風神の宴 オフINF レンジャー 20匹グループ撃破まで


6Rいんしば風神の宴の前半部分です。
前半とは言いながらも、ヘイズ20匹グループが片付いた時点でミッションの9割ぐらいは終わっています。
まあまあ苦戦を予想していたミッションですが、実際やってみたら楽勝でした。

First half of Banquet of the Wind Gods during Ranger Inferno Clean Start run in EDF6.
One of the groups has 20x hazes followed, which consists of 90% of difficulty of the entire mission.
I expected to have hard times on the mission, but in the end it was very easy.

2. M131 無謀の賭け INF レンジャー ヘロン攻略


6Rいんしば無謀の賭けです。
無謀ヘロンはEDF6で一番好きな攻略なので、事ある毎に擦っています。というか他の攻略でクリアできない

A Reckless Gamble during Ranger Inferno Clean Start run in EDF6.
Heron strategy of this mission is one of the most favorite way in entire franchise. In fact I cannot beat it with other ways

3. 【地球防衛軍6】M37 烈火の大地 R3オンINF縛り ミサイル砂視点


一番のお気に入りです。
他2名が超強いのもあり、本おんしばではここまで殆どのミッションを簡単に攻略してきましたが、流石に烈火の大地は壁が高かった。
結局クリアに2枠掛かりました。途中でガバはあったものの上出来。MLRAは最強です。

My top favorite.
In this playthrough most of the missions were easily beaten until m36, due to other two players being very good, but m37 was still tough.
We took two days to beat that, though I think strategy used seems to be very well made. MLRA-TW is op.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

【2026-05-16】所有衣装一覧

カクヨムに鬼才を見た

EDFのアイテム回収周りについて言語化したい